Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 21: Dog Has Cahones Removed, Hilarity Ensues


On Thursday Hops had (in the words of my father-in-law) his do-dads removed. The cone they gave him was too small, so Mike googled other alternatives.   See photo for details:
"If you can't duck it..."
Didn't expect that adage to apply to my dog.

Anyway, poor pup is totally restless and miserably uncomfortable because he has a towel duck-taped to his head and he can't enjoy his favorite past-time: licking his balls.

I too am uncomfortable and miserable due to a significant change in my life, so he and I and Mike (who is miserable by association) have been spending a considerable amount of time sitting on soft things and watching Netflix.

In case you were wondering what we've been up to these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment